2015-2016 High School Scholarships

Home Forums CKSF Team Leader 2015-2016 High School Scholarships

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Lydia Chew 2 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Daryl Hulce
    Keymaster

Here is a list of the scholarships we have already scheduled for the 2015-2016 school year.

As a team leader, you don’t have to be passionate about all of them but we would like you to be familiar with each so you can give a general explanation to your team and teachers.

Biology: follows the course through the year one quiz a month from August-December & January-May

Chemistry: follows the course through the year one quiz a month from August-December & January-May

CKSF Math: A different quiz and topic each month

• Auto Math – calculate the cost of buying and maintaining your first car
    • Smart Phone Math – calculate the cost of buying a phone and paying the monthly bills
    • Pizza Math – calculate the cost of buying and sharing pizza
    • Banking & Investment Math – calculating the amount of money you can save over time.

In which of the above are you most interested?

TL-Mykayla

The CKSF Math stands out to me the most, because math is my favorite subject. I think it would be nice if it was a different quiz and topic each month.

Briana Edwards

I would be most interested in math, because of my interest and knowledge in math. If I had to make a second choice it would be Biology. These two subjects are both my highest scoring classes, and are the ones I love the most.

TL-Kevin

Math and Chemistry are both subjects that I am passionate about and I have competed at regional and/or national for both. Perhaps other subjects such as physics could be introduced some time in the future as well? I would happy to write problems for these subjects.

Lydia Chew

Bio, chem, and math all interest me 🙂 I’m in Science Olympiad and that’s my main avenue of getting the word out about CKSF into my school. Everyone there will love these topics!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.